Myall River Festival
The annual Myall River Festival traditionally held in October is back & this year it's bigger and better than ever!
The 2018 festival is a fantastic blend of new ideas and attractions alongside all that has made the festival so great in previous years.
All the old favourites such as market stalls, street entertainment, kids entertainment, musical entertainment and fireworks display are there with a heap of exciting new river activities and other attractions.
Our Festivals have included:
- A great array of wonderful Music and Stage Performances
- Professional Street Performers and Fun Roving Characters
- Fire Performance Artists and Spectacular Fire Installations at Night
- On-water performances and shows
- Fishing Competition
- The Great Duck Derby
- Emergency Services Raft Making Competition
- New Attraction: On-water Obstacle Course!
- Water Sports and Demonstrations
- Market Stalls
- Amusement Rides and Kidz Zone
- Watercraft Expo
- Sculptures on the River walk
- Amazing On water Illuminations and Lantern Displays
and so much more!